Saturday, January 28, 2017

My Gorjuss Valentine

I absolutely love Love LOVE Santoro Gorjuss Girls!!!
I thought this little Gorjuss Girl was perfect for a Valentine.  She is #24 Heartfelt .  I also used Docrafts Artiste watercolor pens and EVERYTHING I colored on this card was colored with them....including the Petaloo Color Me Crazy Flowers , the stamped sentiment, and the edge of the cardstock I layered under the printed cardstock.  Mostly I used the pens with my waterbrush so I was actually watercoloring.  I have never used Docrafts Artiste watercolor pens before and
I LOVE THEM!!!


To hear more about this card CLICK HERE to watch my YouTube video.  I will have other videos coming up in February about the techniques I used so keep your eyes open.

Here are some challenges...
Modsquad Challenge Blog - Show Your Love
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog - #335 Watercolor
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #400 Love/Valentine/Anniversary
In The Pink - Challenge #111 What's New? (my watercolor pens)
A Gem Of A Challenge - #186 Hearts and/or Flowers
Hiding In My Craft Room - #286 Any Holiday (Valentine's Day)


Thank you for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

Things I used





8 comments:

  1. I love them too, fab card, thanks for playing at agoac

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable and beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet! That girl is so cute and your coloring is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. Nicely designed, love how you have your image standing in bed of beautiful flowers. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the soft colors. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is really lovely! Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing at In The Pink!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete